Your COVID-19 Update From First Choice Brokerage
We hope that all is well with you and your loved ones.
You will continue to experience the high level of service you are accustomed to receiving from us. It is business as usual here at First Choice Brokerage.
Our executives and staff are experienced in working remotely in times like these. Being a Florida-based firm, we are accustomed to threats of hurricanes and physical office closures, so we have protocols and systems in place that allow us to serve you uninterrupted.
Together we can beat this virus. We are adhering to government-mandated rules including social distancing.
Our CEO, Craig Waldenmaier is stationed at our Ponte Vedra office location with scheduled in person support. All our offices remain open and mail is received daily. Our remote work protocols have been activated and teammates working remotely have tools and full capabilities to serve you.
To expedite the handling of your phone calls, our automated system allows you to get connected directly with the person you wish to speak with when you call our main # (904) 273-0100. Attached is a reference sheet for you.
Following are tips to expedite the handling of your cases:
- Email documents to us instead of using regular or express mail.
- Use electronic payments, EFT forms or wire instructions to pay for initial premiums.
- If you must send a physical check, please send it directly to the carriers HERE.
- Utilize e-applications as much as possible HERE.
- Use our web-based quoting tools HERE.
- Access real time updates for your new business cases using our website anytime HERE.
We will continue to monitor our nation’s situation and will keep in touch as things progress.
Warm regards to all of you.
From your First Choice Brokerage Family