1. Once at the homepage, clicked menu on the bottom of android phone and selected ‘Bookmark’ for the site
2. Once the bookmarked site is selected, another set of options will appear at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on this icon-this will bookmark the site.
4. You will be asked if you want to change the name of the bookmark to something more simple-it’s defaulted to ‘Mobile Quote – powered by iPipeline.
5. If you want to keep the name like it is, then just select ‘Ok’ and you are finished.
6. To access the site next time simply open internet, go to bookmarks and select it from the list.